“‘All things are possible for one who believes’
Parent Governor Vacancy
We will be sending out details about a vacancy on our local governing body for a parent governor.
Governing bodies have three core strategic functions:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
No special qualifications are needed, and the most important thing is to have a keen interest in the school and be prepared to play an active part in the Local Governing Body’s work.
If you would like to be nominated, please fill out the relevant paperwork and return it to school by Friday 31st January.
As we start a new term, I would like to remind you about parking at the beginning and end of the day. Please can we ensure the following:
- No parking on the yellow zig zag lines unless you are stopping to ‘drop’ your children and drive off.
- Please be considerate to our neighbours by not parking in/ across their driveways.
- There is no parking on site, even when you are picking up from any clubs before or after school.
Ivy S for super writing
Violet for amazing topic work
Darcy for great phonics
Brandan for super English, Maths and Art
Toby and George P for fantastic maths
Dates for your Diary
|Thurs 16th Jan||Swimming Starts||Oak Class||p.m.|
|Fri 17th Jan||Sports Hall Athletics||Silver Birch Class||p.m.|
|Tues 21st Jan||Year 2 SAT’s meeting||Year 2 parents||2.30 p.m.|
|Fri 24th||Oak Class to William Morris Museum||Year 3/4||a.m.|
|Fri 24th||Sharing Assembly||All parents/ carers||2.30 p.m.|